METHOD 1 FINGER CIRCUMFERENCE
1. Use a strip of paper & wrap it round your finger
2. Mark the spot where the paper meets
3. Use a milimeter (mm) ruler to measure the paper & refer to our chart below
METHOD 2 INNER FINGER DIAMETER
1. Take an existing ring you own, preferably a milimeter (mm) ruler
2. Measure the inner diameter & refer to our chart below
METHOD 3 INNER RING CIRCUMFERENCE
This method is best used to cross check only after measuring with other methods. We do not recommend that you solely depend on this method to determine your size.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that JO Atelier sizing is unique and we do not recommend using our chart if you plan on purchasing at other stores as the sizing will not be similar.
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
We have fixed bracelet lengths. Using a measuring tape, please measure the circumference of your neck and refer to the necklace length below to find your desired fit.
16cm I 18 cm
We have fixed necklace lengths. Using a measuring tape, please measure the circumference of your neck and refer to the necklace length below to find your desired fit.
36cm | 40cm | 45cm | 50cm | 55cm I 60cm