Your jewelry is precious and does require some care and attention on a daily basis. We recommend the following tips to keep your pieces looking their best:
* Remove all jewelry when washing your hands, putting on perfume, or applying face cream.
* These products may cause the metal to tarnish.
* Avoid contact with household detergents.
* Avoid putting your jewelry near sources of intense heat such as tanning beds, hot tubs, etc.
* Avoid wearing jewelry at the gym, the beach, swimming in the pool, or during any active sports.
* These environments could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or loosen diamonds.
At JO Atelier we take great pride in our quality and craftsmanship. However, jewelry by its very nature is delicate. If you should need repair on any jewelry piece purchased from Stephanie Gottlieb, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Repairs will be assessed on an individual basis.
Jo Atelier will repair at no charge any breakage caused by manufacturer defect within 30 days of purchase. Repairs needed after these timelines or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair charge at the customer’s expense, beginning at Rp __ (plus any applicable shipping fees). Please let us know in advance if you plan to send a repair by sending an email to email@example.com We will then provide a form for you to fill out and include with your package. Jo Atelier will alert you of tracking for your repair by email.